Back to Listing
Just Once-Michael Faucher-Folie
Just Once is a paperless carer’s assessment. It integrates the registration process of other organisations that can help unpaid carers.
A carer’s assessment is the first step for an unpaid carer to get support. It is their opportunity to record the impact caring has on their life and what support is needed.
Our current system is not fit for purpose because:
- A carer’s assessment is via appointment only and takes up to 1 hour to complete.
- There are separate application forms for any additional local care services.
- There is a wait time of up to 6 months for an appointment and waiting lists are used to manage the overwhelming demand.
- Support cannot be delivered before the assessment is complete because many services are reliant on referrals.
With a Just Once paperless assessment, unpaid carers will complete their assessment themselves, just once, and access the support they are entitled to.
- Website: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/justonce
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/justonce