Back to Listing
HL BaSE Catalyst hosted an online pro bono workshop with volunteers from five of our corporate clients to provide legal support and advice to some fantastic social entrepreneurs.
Volunteers from Hogan Lovells worked alongside in-house counsel from our corporate clients including Ford. The lawyers sat down with the social entrepreneurs to talk through their legal issues and learn about their innovative and impactful work.
- Bright Tide: works with business to mobilise their power to address urgent climate, wildlife crime and conservation challenges around the world, empowering employees to generate new solutions that could ultimately save a species from extinction;
- Black Women’s Project: a collective of black female university students who are committed to rebuilding the black female body;
- Coders of Colour: is an award winning not-for-profit inspiring underrepresented teens of colour to pursue a career in computing, primarily by running free coding workshops for young people;
- Tech Pixies: a socially focussed award-winning CPD accredited online learning platform with a social enterprise mission to help women return to work, change careers or start a business using the power of technology, specifically helping women to upskill with social media, MailChimp and WordPress through workshops to young people of colour;
- Greater Change: is a non-profit organisation that is actively and effectively getting people out of homelessness. Greater Change has a unique fundraising model that allows the general public to donate to a specific need for a specific individual.
“Every time I work with Hogan Lovells I find it so impressive how properly dedicated to providing pro-bono support you are. It's always good, valuable advice with as little administrative burden on the non-profit as possible and that just creates so much value for us.”
Jonathan Tan, Greater Change